This fireplace sets the bar for modern cylindrical heating. The large firebox and external air supply are accompanied by a cast iron grate and accumote (ceramic) lining for better heating performance. Logs up to 500mm in length can be placed within this fireplace, allowing for a longer burning time. Its high heat output will comfortably warm any home.
- Finance Available to Approved Customers
- Stoves insert casing and top panel is made of steel, which is particularly suitable for use at elevated temperatures.
- Two deflectors (steel and Acumotte) that increase the exhaust gas path.
- The stoves door are installed with heat-resistant ceramic glass, which can withstand temperatures up to 800 ° C.
- Cooking and food reheating ability compliments this robust heater
- Flamingo DeluxeThe flamingo DELUXE combustion system is an embodiment of perfection. Air supply is provided centrally from the rear part of the wood stove. Ash creation is minimal. The entire combustion process is controlled using two draw bars. The first regulates the primary air intake that is necessary for lighting up and getting the wood burning. The second draw bar helps support secondary combustion, i.e. the combustion of gases. Opening up this second draw bar directs the preheated tertiary air into the upper part of the firebox by means of the top deflector plate. This air is then used to achieve the most economical and efficient form of wood combustion possible, whilst providing beautiful flames and a clean glass. Correct chimney draught is required to ensure proper combustion and can be achieved by placing a regulator on the flue pipe or by using a chimney damper$4274.00
Use the form below to drop us an email if you have any question or comments.
- 35 Years in Business
- Expert Advice on Fireplace Selection