Heat Accumulation Rings
The heat accumulation rings are made up of cast iron discs, known for their extensive heat accumulation and conduction. The exhaust gases are forced through the rings, allowing the heat from these gases to be absorbed into the heavy cast iron mass. This heat is then slowly released into the surrounding area long after the fire is extinguished. They are usually mounted on the flue pipes of fireplace inserts but can be added to any fireplace. These rings are a good way of improving the heating performance of your fireplace.
- Finance Available to Approved Customers
- One way to reduce the exhaust gas temperature, thereby increasing the efficiency of the fireplace is to use discs accumulation, which can recover up to 30% of the waste heat.
- To be attached to a chimney or fireplace for heat accumulation
- Weight: 21kg
- NBC 800/400This fire place brings cozy radiant heat directly into your home whilst being cost efficient and environmentally conscious.$7200.00
- ArkeContemporary cassette fireplace insert with a compact design and medium heat output. This insert has an accumulate (ceramic) lining and cast iron grate to support efficient wood fire burning.$2220.00
- JasThe Jas insert fireplace is designed with crisp, modern lines and has a 4mm boiler plate steel construction. It displays improved performance and strength with an Accumote lined combustion chamber and baffle plate (ceramic panel internal lining), which serves the flames in their full glory, due to the white walls reflecting the light. Even when there are only coals left the illumination is spectacular.$1260.00
- Finishing FrameModern steel decorative frame for fireplace inserts. Its main advantage is the easy and quick installation to provide the finishing touch to your fireplace insert without using any tools.$270.00
- Mila 16 Tunnel GuillotineThe unique and beautiful double sided design is a great focal feature and an innovative way of either breaking up a large space whilst maintaining visual flow and light within the space or connecting two spaces together. This insert is able to heat and aesthetically enhance either side of the wall its placed within. The ingenious technical advancement of having guillotine doors on either side of the fireplace make it effortless to use time and time again.$7860.00
- AmeliaContemporary, high-performance, cast iron insert. Given a large number of design possibilities, it will be suitable for all types of interiors: classical or modern.$4800.00
- Lucy 16An Insert for all whom are interested in maximum heat performance. The modern technological structure guarantees efficiency and enables problem free operation and cleaning.$3660.00
Use the form below to drop us an email if you have any question or comments.
- 35 Years in Business
- Expert Advice on Fireplace Selection