Contemporary cassette fireplace insert with a compact design and medium heat output. This insert has an accumulate (ceramic) lining and cast iron grate to support efficient wood fire burning.
- Finance Available to Approved Customers
- Body made of steel sheets with a thickness of 4 mm, designed to operate at elevated temperatures.
- Cassette standard is equipped with a single decorative outer glass that can withstand temperatures up to 800°C.
- The profiled baffle slows the release of gases from the chamber allowing for after burning (as per the two diagrams)
- 2 speed electric fan for fast heat distribution. Provision for connecting hot air manifolds for adjoining rooms.
- Lucy 16An Insert for all whom are interested in maximum heat performance. The modern technological structure guarantees efficiency and enables problem free operation and cleaning.$3660.00
- Finishing FrameModern steel decorative frame for fireplace inserts. Its main advantage is the easy and quick installation to provide the finishing touch to your fireplace insert without using any tools.$270.00
- NBC 800/400This fire place brings cozy radiant heat directly into your home whilst being cost efficient and environmentally conscious.$7200.00
- Heat Accumulation RingsThe heat accumulation rings are made up of cast iron discs, known for their extensive heat accumulation and conduction. The exhaust gases are forced through the rings, allowing the heat from these gases to be absorbed into the heavy cast iron mass. This heat is then slowly released into the surrounding area long after the fire is extinguished. They are usually mounted on the flue pipes of fireplace inserts but can be added to any fireplace. These rings are a good way of improving the heating performance of your fireplace.$1380.00
- MB 120 GuillotineThis top of the range, highly valued and uncompromisingly creative insert design is a real compliment to modern architecture. Its high output is sufficient to heat the whole home. The sliding (guillotine) door is a perfect solution for safety in accessing the fire within. Due to the width of this fireplace, the lengths of logs is no longer an issue. The MB 120 will be the ‘wow factor’ that will catch the eye of anyone who enters your home. Considered one of the best fireplaces in Europe, this insert is not only the widest, but arguably the best on the Australian market.$8280.00
- JasThe Jas insert fireplace is designed with crisp, modern lines and has a 4mm boiler plate steel construction. It displays improved performance and strength with an Accumote lined combustion chamber and baffle plate (ceramic panel internal lining), which serves the flames in their full glory, due to the white walls reflecting the light. Even when there are only coals left the illumination is spectacular.$1260.00
- Nadia 14 GuillotineAnother great fireplace insert from Kratki available in several finishes and all with impeccable guillotine sliding doors. The large firebox provides optimal heating capacity coupled with easy wood loading. The ability to choose between the straight and corner designs allows it to integrate within any living space whilst becoming the unique focal point of any room.$4920.00
Use the form below to drop us an email if you have any question or comments.
- 35 Years in Business
- Expert Advice on Fireplace Selection