The perfect fireplace insert for a hydronic heating system. The material and technologies used create an efficient, economical and ecological heater. Due to its high efficiency and low level of CO emissions, this product is a No 1 choice in its category.
Heat output: 16KW
Measurements: HxWxD – 605x358x778 mm
- Made of heat-resistant steel with a thickness of 5 mm.
- Cuts steel parts laser and bent on CNC bending machine.
- The body welding robot welded with inert gas, which ensures high quality welds.
- The heat resistant ceramic glass resistant to temperatures up to 800 ° C.
- Special build a water jacket ensures efficient use of heat and thus achieves high efficiency fireplace insert.
- Double control the exhaust duct:1) The upper valve to regulate the chimney draft. 2) Lower valve to regulate the Firestarter and modes of operation.
- External air supply as standard with a diameter of 125 mm – preparing for fresh air from outside.
- The combustion chamber lined Acumotte material – material that accumulates heat, thereby increasing the temperature in the combustion chamber and improves combustion parameters.
- The two deflectors (steel and Vermiculite) the extension of the runway flue gas.
- Built cooling spiral – a special copper pipe system prevents overheating.
- Warranty five years.
|Nominal Power||16 kw |
|Stove efficiency||84.4 %|
|Smoke Flue Diameter||200 mm |
|Log Length||55 mm|
|CO emissions (at 13% O2) ||0.1 %|
|Average flue gas temperature||204 °C |
|Water Capacity||88 Ltr|
|Output into the Water||10.8 KW|